Head of Content Management
Shoes and Sport
Leading E-Commerce Giant
£50,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known online retailer.
Our client is looking for a Head of Content Management to work at their Head Office.
You will be accountable for all content and merchandising within the assigned area of the business. Your role will involve increasing traffic and sales to the website through persuasive and commercial content.
It is essential that you have had previous managerial experience as you will be responsible for managing a team.
Key areas of the role will include:
• Identifying key areas of growth for the business and proposing strategies to exploit these new trends
• Ensuring content conforms to site standards and promotional requirements
• Management a team of Content Managers
• Evaluating both traffic and sales data to review and improve the effectiveness of content
• Developing promotional opportunities
• Management of product specific data
• Initiating plus managing Web site improvement projects
• Refining and optimising merchandising, as well as testing new initiatives
• Keeping your area of the Web site up to date with relevant, smart content
• Plan and develop customer email campaigns
• Developing both individuals and your merchandising work group
Applicants should have the following skills and attributes:
• Experience of working within either the shoe or sport ranges
• Deep understanding of traffic-driven mechanisms
• Online Retail experience
• Strong Planning and time-management skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Relevant experience within a similar role
• Excellent written English (Key)
• Accountability for achieving and excelling company targets
• A highly self-motivated individual
• A self starter, can think on their feet and manage multiple tasks.
This position offers an excellent salary and a great benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV to ASP Retail quoting the reference number: 10713/1035