£80,000 - £100,000 + Executive Level Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market leading ecommerce retailer and they are currently looking for an experienced buying professional to join their head office team.
It is essential you are a strong negotiator and have extensive product buying experience in a fast moving retail environment. This is a management position and it is essential that applicants have man-management experience and a strong commercial outlook.
• To deliver or exceed budgeted margin, sales and profit targets
• Supplier relationship management
• Creation and delivery of category strategy
• To deliver products and develop the range to meet the needs of the customer
• Undertake range reviews to maximise performance
• Building partnerships and cross functional working
• Buying experience gained for a leading retailer/ecommerce business
• Articulate, persuasive negotiator with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Superb analytical skills
• Enjoys working in a fast paced commercial trading environment
• Able to handle a pressurised working environment
• Commercially aware, with strong intellectual, analytical and numerical skills
• Ability to coach and manage team members
To be successful in this role you will enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic retail environment and be comfortable liaising with board level colleagues. Applications are welcomed from candidates educated to degree level or higher and can demonstrate a track record of successful category development.
This position offers excellent career progression and training.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please forward a copy of your CV to ASP Retail quoting the reference number: 10885.
ASP Group | Buying | Category Management | Product Management | Sales & Marketing | Merchandising | Logistics | Supply Chain | Space Planning | Store Planning | Property