Supply Chain Project Manager – Retail
£Excellent + Bonus + Benefits
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a leading retailer.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their head office supply chain team and manage Projects focusing on Customer Returns.
• Set operational excellence targets / strategic direction
• Project manage systems and process improvements within Customer Returns supply chain
• Working cross functionally to support new business initiatives
• Running business and operational review meetings
The background of the ideal candidate will have:
• Educated to degree/masters level Supply Chain Management or Logistics
• Extensive industry experience.
• Foreign language skills e.g. German, French or Italian
• Line management responsibility
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Problem solver / good negotiator
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong data analysis skills
If you think that this role is for you then please forward a copy of your CV to ASP Retail quoting the reference number 11024.