Supply Chain Operations Manager – Retail
£Excellent + Bonus + Benefits
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a leading retailer.
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Operations Manager to oversee operational relationships with suppliers, distribution centres and head office teams. Managing a small team, via effective project management you will drive supply chain best practice and ensure continuous improvement.
This role will have a high degree of autonomy and the successful individual will be able to influence across a broad range of projects across the business.
• Manage daily operational issues with 3rd party logistics partners
• Set operational excellence targets / strategic direction
• Project management
• Working cross functionally to support new business initiatives
• Running business and operational review meetings with suppliers
• Manage and develop a team of Supply Chain Analysts
The background of the ideal candidate will have:
• Educated to degree/masters level Supply Chain Management or Logistics
• Extensive industry experience.
• Line management responsibility
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Problem solver / good negotiator
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong data analysis skills / proficiency in Microsoft Excel / SQL